About Me

My photo
call me fadh , March '90 , Johorean , UUM , Bachelor of Technology Management (Hons.)

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

FinALLy...

assalam all beautiful readers....for first, i just want to tell u all that finally i've done all my examinationsss for this semester....alhamdulillah...such a relief that i can finally get my rest even for TWO WEEKS only...why two weeks?? ok, its because i'm a busy person yang banyak dapat undangan ke majlis2 formal...senang kata, jadi rebutan la kan...ok, tampar diri sendiri sebab perasan sangat... hahaha..

my very last paper for this semester is pagi tadi which is for organizational behavior.... kamoo-kamoo rase senang ke susah subjek ni?? ok2, tampar diri sendiri lagi sekali for asking unrelevant question...of course the answer is only on those who have taken this subject right... but for me, its not that easy n its not that hard... sedang2 elok je...seriously, at the time i got the question paper....err i mean, when we were permitted to open the question, i was like....yeah... i know this...i know that... i've read it...thats why i know.... so, i answer the question with a smile on my face....


see that...biiiiiiggg smile..... hihihi...anyway, i've done all my examinations....so it is such a big relief.....n kamoo dalam kenangan ye slip exam untuk semester 3 ni....hihi...


so, i am currently quite busy packing all my clothes, things, and any other items that i have to leave it here at my beloved DPP PROTON. wow, beloved tokk!! haha...so many things need to packed here... n my room is like *tongkang pecah* right now sebab barang semua *terabur*....its only half complete...err.. not half actually....its like 40% only....huhu...


see...its only bookss....belum masuk yang lain2 lagi...baru sem 3 macam ni punya banyak ka barang saya...mampuih saya nak kemas...ow yeah...before i forget about it, i'll be back on 20th...yeehaa! really cant wait to see may parents, siblings, relatives...miss them damn much...

err....ok, dah kehabisan idea...better i stop it here before i merapu yang bukan2...mesti kamoo orang taknak dengar....is it?? ok fine....last word from me, SELAMAT BERCUTI !!! jangan lupe balik sem depan tau...hahaha

assalam ~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...